|Start||Dự kiến giữa tháng 8/2018|
|Address||42 Dang Dung street, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, HCMC|
|Hotline||01238 427 427|
|Tuition fee||5,400,000 VND|
Learning at university, are you confident that you have mastered skills which “seem very familiar but very strange indeed” such as public speaking, critically thinking, and problem solving? Are you confident that you can skillfully manipulate them in reality? What if you are a graduate and have been working for 1-2 years but still feel confused when facing with the difficulties while working?
|Instead of working on theoretical knowledge, this course is designed to provide practical skills, students will be equipped with essential preparation, therefore, they will be ready when entering the harsh reality in today’s workplace. The program of Global Skillset course is given below:|
|Week||Theme||Day 1||Day 2|
|1||Mindset Training||Global Citizen||Cultural Adaptation|
|2||Project Management||Project Management Foundation||Time & Cost Management|
|3||HR & Function Management||Scope & Quality Management|
|4||Intergration Management||Guest speaker/ Case discussion|
|5||Critical Thinking & Problem Solving||Critical Thinking Process||Foundation of Problem Solving|
|6||Problem Solving Toolkit||Iteration Process|
|7||Simulation Practice||Debating Game (Business related)|
|8||Presentation & Public Speaking||Prep for a Speech||Structure a Speech|
|9||Deliver a Speech||Networking Skill|
|10||Pitching Skill||Mock Pitching|
|11||Professionalism||Business Correspondence/ etiquette||Time & Task Management|
|12||Capstone Project||Project Review & Working session||Capstone Project Presentation|
Exclusive syllabus is owned by G.A.P Institute with reference to Harvard Business Review, ACCA, .. and other professional documents from the leading multinational corporations like Boston Consulting Group (BCG), HSBC…
Trainers will be those who not only have many years working in educational sector, they also are the leading experts in the fields of finance, marketing, human resources, communications, …
- Bui Thai Ngoc Nhung, Master at University of Exeter, experience in PTSC (National Oil Corporation).
- Lan Nguyen, Master at London Business School, experience at Lazada.
- Dean Harvey, University of Washington, experience at T&G Law.
- Le Dinh Hieu, Forbes VN 30 Under 30, experience at ING, Deloitte and Startup.
- Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh, CFA Charterholder, experience at Deloitte, Prudential, BCG
- Mr. Pham Hong Anh (graduated from NUS, present Co-Founder of G.A.P Institute, professional working experience and has collaborated with Vietnam News Agency, Consulate General of the United States, HCM City People’s Committee)
- Participate in group activities to examine case studies which are taken from the Harvard Business Review. Each case study will be analyzed with the guidance from trainers. This helps students quickly access and exploit the issues in the right direction.
- Sharing practical experiences from experts, industry’s leading specialists.
- Join a virtual business project to experience and apply the knowledge and skills in order to operate a particular business.
- In addition, to guarantee the quality of teaching, the maximum of each class is 15 students.
- Apply the skills learned though this course to pass the recruitment stages and adapt to a professional working environment of multinational companies
- Apply the skills learned from successful people to plan and develop yourself towards long term success.
- Expand personal network with successful people