G.A.P Institute was founded by a group of lecturers who have over 10 years of experience in developing young people in a variety of fields to build talented generation for economic integration on two missions: Narrowing the gap between Vietnamese and international students – Breaking down barriers between university auditorium with actual workplace.
About our vision, G.A.P Institute strives to build an elite and ambitious young generation to leave a remarkable Vietnamese impression on international community, and thereby lay the foundation of replication and development for the next generation.
For the reasons above, G.A.P institute builds a supportive ecosystem to develop the youth’s proficiency with educational programs including 4 main categories:
- Foreign language training through IELTS & Writing classes.
- Professional skills training through Global Skillset classes.
- Practical knowledge training through Career Ready classes.
- Skills training through Career Mentoring classes
- Investability: The course is committed to helping students take “profits” which amount to their spending – the practical values of work and life.
- Relevance: The course was built by leading Vietnamese experts that have local and global working experience.
- Diversity: The course has a diverse and flexible structure that can meet the needs of students.